"With two powerhouse titles like 'Sudden Strike II' and 'Divine Divinity' just out the door, CDV is starting the fall season with a bang," said Robert Pickens, chief executive officer of CDV USA. "From the infinitely complex magical world of 'Divine Divinity' to the gritty war-torn battlefields of 'Sudden Strike II,' we are proud to offer intelligent, well-crafted games to discerning gamers and casual audiences alike."
About "Divine Divinity"
According to the prophecies, a divine hero will come forth and protect the Seven Races. He alone can save Rivellon from the shadows of unrest and war. But first, the chosen one must be found and blessed before the campaign against iniquity begins. He must not fail, nor must he fall into the hands of the Dark Side. "Divine Divinity" unveils an archetypal tale of light versus dark. As the chosen one, the player sets upon a perilous journey avoiding the clutches of evil in pursuit of good. The gamer can choose to walk the way of the Warrior, Wizard or Survivor to restore balance to the mystical land of Rivellon.
Features for "Divine Divinity" include:
- Four expansive maps totaling over 20,000 screens, spanning from peaceful small villages to demon infested wastelands
- Six playable characters with fully customizable appearances
- Up to 96 learned skills in a unique character development system-choose the way of the Warrior, the way of the Survivor or the way of the Wizard
- Unlimited amount of special equipment that can be enhanced by magic
- Over 150 non-player characters and more than 100 monsters and creatures
About "Sudden Strike II"
With "Sudden Strike II," players can now experience the battlefields of World War II with more realism than ever before. Players choose to command German, Russian, British, American or Japanese troops all over the world and recreate real-time strategic combat on land, sea, and air. Whether challenging the computer in one of five campaigns or contesting human generals worldwide, the war is far from over.
"Sudden Strike II" features include:
- More than 50 new units
- A new playable nation - Japan
- Controllable ships and trains
- Planes that land and launch from airfields
- Clearly distinguished unit types
- Realistic damage values and armor
- User-friendly map editor that provide an endless supply of professional maps