- Quicksaves now alternate between 1 and the MaxQuickSaveAmount setting in config.lcl which by default is at 2 but which can be increased to any number if you want a number of sequential quicksaves. To increase the setting – open the file config.lcl in the folder where you installed Divine Divinity, and add the line MaxQuickSaveAmount # with # being the maximum amount of quicksaves you want.
- Boss monsters and monsters have become easier on the “easy level”. Damage done by boss monsters on normal level has been reduced a bit
- Included several optimizations that make the game more responsive
- Added error logging in error.txt file
- Switched from jpg to png for screenshots
- Prevent quicksaving when you are dead
- Game gives warning when color depth is not 16 bit since this seems to cause a lot of problems on some systems.
- Saving now first happens to a temporary folder and only when it is completely successful does it remove the previous savegame that is being overwritten (if there is one)
- Internationalized game so that the same executable patches work on different language versions from now on. (There is still a difference between Unicode and non Unicode versions however)
- Fixed bug which would cause negative resistances if you unequipped an item which gave you a boost to magical barrier without actually having learnt the skill.
- Fixed bug where you would consistently get increasing resistances if you learned the resist magic skill and saved/load all the time, eventually leading up to corruption.
- Autofix for corrupted resistances.
- Fixed bug which would cause a crash when highlighting a npc at the moment you get teleported.
- Font fixes for French letters
- Fixed bug which would cause the game to crash if a leadershipped creature would fight at a certain distance from the player
- Fixed bug which could cause occasional crashes when loading partymembers
- Got rid of bug which would case maps not to switch when a partymember was occupied.
- Partymembers now defend themselves and they do not clear the shroud anymore.
- Rare problem leading up to crashes during mapswitches is now solved
- Fixed memory leak in scrying scenes
- Solved “Verdistis” slowdown problem
More articles about Divine Divinity