Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows
Bored with his everyday life working in Ducklair Tower as a security guard and sick of being put upon by his girlfriend Daisy, 3 nephews and Uncle Scrooge McDuck, Donald Duck makes a wish to become a super hero. Unbeknownst to him, someone was listening, Computer One - a super-computer hidden in the tower- enrolls Donald as the new Superhero of the Future... PK.
PK discovers that an evil race called the Evronians plan to secretly invade Earth and to transform its inhabitants into slaves, the “CoolFlames”. PK’s mission become clear he must use his brand new powers to rescue the Evronians hostages and save the earth!
- Enter 4 sci-fi worlds with 11 huge levels like Area 52, a secret base for spatial and scientific research, the secret Evronians Military Underwater Base, Ducklair Tower and the Mothership.
- Battle it out with PK's cyber-weapon, a high-tech tool that improves during the game with state-of-the-art devices: propulsor, to make large jumps; a Rex-swing that allows PK to jump and swing into inaccessible spaces; and the Remote Rex that activates secured doors and blasts enemies in inaccessible places.Use the powerful X – Transformer to blast your enemies, and discover new powers as you progress through the game including X-Ray and Head-hunter missiles.
- Features cel-shaded graphics with dynamic lights and shadows, visually creating a comic book fashion, accentuated with a techno music soundtrack.
- Play as Donald PK for the first time ever, an all new comic character.
- Fight many different types of enemies including the Evronian, infantry soldiers Cool flames and surfers.
Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows for PS2 will ship on October 29, the GameCube version November 5.