Grom - Screens
by Rainier on Jan. 10, 2003 @ 7:27 p.m. PST
It's 1942, and the Nazis are searching for the Lost City, which is believed to be the location of the twelve mysterious weapons of King Arjuna - any one of which is capable of destroying entire nations. But there's one man who causes the expedition to run into difficulties, successfully thwarting the Nazis' plans of world domination. His name is Grom, Colonel Grom... and he has an old score to settle. Check out the new batch of screens ...
Grom will provide players with loads of pure adventure, a slice of humour, and a touch of mystery to capture the imagination. It's an action-RPG game combining an in depth storyline with tactical real-time combat. It's easy to get into and combines a powerful interface with a blockbuster movie feeling.
The mysterious lands of India and Tibet are waiting to be explored ...
Meet Colonel Grom and find out for yourself.
- Action adventure /RPG
- Stunning graphics: impressive combination of 2D landscapes and 3D characters
- More than 40 fascinating characters
- Play up to 5 characters at once
- Movie-style 3D sound effects
- 7 intriguing chapters with almost 100 locations
- Over a dozen different weapons, from blunderbuss to machine gun
- More than 30 usable objects
- Dynamic real-time combat with many strategic actions
- Varied storyline with fantasy elements set against a realistic background
- Eliminate demons, monsters and wizards inspired by Tibetan mythology
- User-friendly interface and logical gameplay