Get the 'Strike Fighters: Project 1' Service Pack 1 off Worthplaying (3mb)
Service Pack 1 features :
- Native support for NaturalPoint trackIR GX has been added. Please visit their website at http://games.naturalpoint.com to download the interface program. You must have NaturalPoint software open before starting Strike Fighters.
- All new set of special effects, produced by Scott Gentile exclusively for Strike Fighters, has been added.
- Padlock key now toggles correctly even after using a snap view key.
- Snap View Up key (keypad 5) may be combined with other snap view keys to give intermediate look up view in any direction.
- AI wingmen will now jettison air-to-ground ordnances when engaging in a dogfight.
- RWR display (available only in F-4E cockpit) works correctly now.
- Roll rate has been increased for all aircraft.
- Debriefing Log no longer groups multiple cannon hits into a single line entry; each individual cannon hit is now recorded separately.
- Debriefing Log now shows correct number of rounds fired from multiple cannons.
- Campaign no longer assigns night missions to day-only fighters (F-100 and A-4).
- Following three additional services have been added: German Navy (Marinefliger), Royal Australian Navy, and Argentine Navy.
- C-130 landing gears will now extend correctly.
- Tu-22 having incorrect afterburner thrust value has been fixed.
- B-57 Canberra bombers now carry wingtip tanks correctly.
- Load out screen can now handle internal bomb bay with multiple bombs properly.
- Overall stability of the game has been improved.
- R and Shift-R no longer crash the game in Dogfight multiplayer mode.
- The Multiplayer Co-op mission briefing now displays the correct mission type.
- Players now start out closer in Multiplayer Co-op mission.
- The Multiplayer Dogfight Hangar screen now shows the correct aircraft image.
- Exiting a Dogfight multiplayer game now shows a more detailed debriefing.
- The wait time for client launch in the Game Spy Arcade has been increased.
- AAA and SAM units now show up properly.
- Skip to next encounter (Alt-N) always returning "Enemies are near!" bug is fixed.
- Aircraft upgrade text now shows up on the Campaign debriefing screen.
- Mercenary campaign now saves the available funds correctly.
- Mercenary campaign no longer receives automatic aircraft upgrades; you now must purchase your new aircraft on the load out screen instead.
- Load out menu flickering on some video cards has been fixed.
- Campaign start screen crashing to desktop on some sound cards has been fixed.
- VMFA-531 campaign erroneously "upgrading" to F-100D has been fixed (already affected campaign must be restarted from the beginning).
- Menu music volume no longer returns to default setting after exiting flight.
- MiG-17F having incorrect engine thrust value has been fixed.
- All rocket pods are now aligned better with A2G gun sight.
- A-4B/C/E 3D external models with misplaced polygon on the fuselage have been fixed.
- Aileron response to input has been improved for all aircraft.
More articles about Strike Fighters: Project 1