“Etherlords II is the only sequel we have released that has actually changed genres”, quipped Serge Orlovsky, President of Nival Interactive. “ This kind of radical change wouldn’t have been possible without the great amounts of feedback we received from the fans of the original, which helped immensely in creating a spectacular combination of role-play and card-based tactical combat”.
About Etherlords II
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-playing elements and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent 3D fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- New multiplayer modes, automated tournament server
- Boats, tunnels and transporters let you explore every corner of the Etherworld
- Versatile Map Editor lets you create new missions and even campaigns
Etherlords II has a SRP of $39.99 and an ESRB rating of TEEN. Developed by Russian-based Nival Interactive, Strategy First will publish it for the North American market and Hip Interactive will distribute it (www.hipinteractive.com).