Additionally, with the new Fly Me auto co-pilot feature, the player can just pick his mission from a list of Instant Action or Campaign missions, click start, and the computer starts the player on his way. The player can play without any help from the computer AI or with complete help with the AI. Anytime the player wants to take control of the game, he just does! When the player accomplishes his mission objectives, he can click on Auto Land and the AI takes him to a safe landing at the nearest friendly airfield!
The History Channel’s Battle of Britain has other great features including:
- Historically accurate terrain and over 70 accurate aircraft models.
- Cadet, Pilot, and Ace difficulty settings.
- Brand new Cadet easy flight aircraft view and realistic out the cockpit views.
- 15 Instant Action Missions
- 18 Training Missions
- 12 Historically accurate Campaign Missions
- Free Massively Multiplayer Online Dogfighting in the Battle of Britain Arena.
The new game should be on retailer’s shelves during the month of October 2003.