- Added a performance indicator to NovaWorld.
- Added mod support for users. Players will be able to run mods thru NovaWorld.
- Added up to 50 player hosting capability for consumers.
- Fixed rapid firing issues for certain sniper rifles and shotguns.
- Fixed the quick reload of machine guns glitch.
- Helicopter rotor blades will now kill your character in multiplayer should you get too close.
- Reduced the number of active claymores per person from 8 to 2. This has been done to remove the 'Field of Claymores' issue.
- Removed the glowing white outline of all claymores.
- The "Auto Range" feature in sniper rifles and grenade launchers is now a server setting.
- The number of active smoke grenades has been reduced to 3, to clear up slowing the framerate on certain machines.
- We have fixed the crashing ibrowse issue some users have experienced.
- We have removed the cartwheel animation from the emote list due to glitch exploitation. This has been replaced with a new emote.
More articles about Delta Force: Black Hawk Down