1. Bugs fixed by this update
- supress all the causes of random crashes to windows. Especially in the Forest level where the problem was the most frequent.
- make the game works with screen frequencies lower than 60Hz. The previous version did not launch the game on PC with such screens, or the image had parasites.
- double-clic on the icon "EFRMaintenance1_1_US.exe" and follow the instructions of the installation program.
- you must install this maintenance pack in the same directory as the game. If you installed the game without changing the default directory, do the same with the maintenance pack. The patch will install itself automatically in the same directory as the game.
3. The game does not launch
On some PC the game might not launch itself. After launching the game (double-clic on the game icon, or the Start menu), the screen becomes black then the system goes back to windows and the game doesn't start.
A fist possible cause can come from the Star Force protection system. Is this case, contact the technical hotline (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0906-1048377).
The second cause of this kind of crash is linked to a problem with the videos of the game. In this case, please check you did not install on your PC on of
the following applications :
More articles about Fire Department