Features (PS2, Xbox & NGC)
- Navigate through Disney’s Haunted Mansion with environments inspired by the movie and the theme park attraction.
- Solve uniquely twisted puzzles that uncover hidden clues, passageways and secrets untold.
- Release 999 trapped souls before becoming one, yourself.
- State-of-the-art 2D and 3D technology never seen before on the GBA, featuring highly detailed environments from the theme park attraction.
- Answer the mansion’s chilling challenge… to find the way OUT!
- Fast, friendly and fun gameplay for kids and adults.
Eddie Murphy leads an all-scare cast of ghosts and ghouls in the spookiest comedy ever, "The Haunted Mansion." Workaholic real-estate agent Jim Evers (Murphy) drags his family up to the big, creepy Gracey mansion in hopes of rebuilding it into a lavish new condo development. When they get there, however, the family quickly finds that they're not alone... not when 999 grim, grinning ghosts come out to socialize! With all these happy haunts that won't leave until their unfinished business has been completed, it's up to Jim to break the curse - and rediscover a family that needs him - before the clock strikes 13. Directed by Rob Minkoff ("The Lion King," "Stuart Little") and featuring special effects and make-up design by Academy Award®-winner Rick Baker, sets by Oscar®-nominated production designer John Myhre ("Elizabeth," "X-Men," "Chicago"), “The Haunted Mansion” scares up the laughs.