- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- 800 MHz Pentium III or better
- 256 MB of RAM
- GeForce 2 video card, Radeons, or similar (with T&L capabilities)
- 32MB of video memory (VRAM)
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- 140MB hard drive space
- Keyboard or gamepad
Run the "Setup.exe" icon and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with installation.
Full version information
In Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer, players experience an all-out adrenaline rush as they drop down huge wave faces, pull into barreling tube rides and pull off hundreds of massive trick combinations and signature pro moves. Players choose their own path as they interact with famous surfers, sponsors, magazines and photographers. Exotic real world locations and events including full beach environments with real landmarks and hazards lend authenticity to the game. Multiple modes of play let gamers choose from Career Mode, Free Surf and multiplayer games and each mode unlocks new riders, boards, events, videos and secret breaks. Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer features ultra-realistic ocean conditions including barrels and tubes, and is the only surfing game to have populated waves, where gamers can ride alongside other surfers. Players can also use the Record Book feature to track individual rider stats and world records set throughout the game.
6 World titles, never the same wave twice!
Full version features
- Rip with the skills of 6-time World Champion Kelly Slater or one of 8 other top pros.
- Surf a total of 30 levels featuring 15 of the most popular surf spots from around the globe.
- Ride an unlimited number of interactive, populated waves with plenty of obstacles to trick off.
- So many waves to choose from-you'll never surf the same wave twice.
- Pull off thousands of real and fantasy tricks including aerials, tube rides, snaps, cutbacks and floaters.
Note: These are the default controls which can be changed from the KSPS Configuration Utility.
Speed Up: Up
Turn Left: Left
Turn Right: Right
Jump: KP 2
Floater: KP 8
Grab Turns: KP 6
Carve/Snaps: KP 4
Camera Mode: KP 7
Rear View: KP 9
Cash In Combo: KP 0
Spin Left: Delete
Spin Right: PageDown
- KSPS supports most Windows compatible game-pad controllers. Please refer to your controller documentation for proper installation and operating instructions. You can configure your controller from the KSPS Configuration Utility.
- If you experience performance problems, try setting the game to a lower resolution (such as 640x480) and tweak the different options.
- Turning on FSAA at high resolutions for some video cards may cause graphics problems. Turn off FSAA or select a lower resolution to play.
- The setup requires Windows Installer 2.0 on the computer to run. If you don't have it or have an earlier version, it is installed on the computer when you double click the setup.exe. An empty dialog with only a YES and NO button might appear when cancelling the installation in this situation. Just select YES to reboot your computer.
More articles about Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer