Completely redesigned for next-gen console players, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 gives players the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad, and features trademark realism of the Clancy games, immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state of the art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today's headlines. A voice-activated command system and comprehensive Xbox Live multiplayer capabilities round out the most exciting experience Xbox players will have this year.
"Xbox gamers, get ready to be blown away! Ubisoft Montreal has delivered another Clancy masterpiece and a strong contender for Xbox Game of the Year," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "Based on the realism and relevance Clancy games are known for, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 gets the adrenaline pumping from the word 'Go' - with an insanely cool voice command system, intense missions, stunning effects, the best graphics since Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and the best Xbox Live experience since Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon."
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox, the first title in the wildly popular series for next-generation consoles, players lead an elite team of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in 14 intense missions against deadly, intelligent foes. When a terrorist plot threatens to tilt the balance of peace between the United States and Saudi Arabia, Team RAINBOW is the only answer. In locations around the world, from Europe to the United States to South America, execute Team RAINBOW's missions with deadly force and precise tactics n order to protect the innocent and ensure peace.
Key Game Features
· Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay
· Groundbreaking Voice Command technology lets you instantly issue over 45 orders to your squad, like "Open and Frag" and "Breach and Clear."
· Team up with 4 friends in link play co-op missions, or go head-to-head on Xbox Live™ against 16 opponents in the most action-packed multiplayer experience to date
· Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay that keeps the excitement flowing
· Movie-quality cinematics that enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 ships for Xbox on October 28, 2003. It carries an "M" (Mature) rating from the ESRB with a suggested retail price of $49.99.