Following the success of our previous co-operation, it felt natural to continue working with Strategy First for the Victoria release. Strategy First is not only a dedicated and aggressive publisher, but to us a valued partner, and to expand our business with them confirms the strength of our brand and the quality of our games. Together we will continue to expand on the world s most demanding games market , says Fredrik W. Lindgren, VP Sales & Marketing at Paradox Entertainment.
* Take sides in the American Civil War, crush the Zulus, or force open the Dardanelles in the Crimean War
* Send explorers to map out the inner parts of Africa and the Americas, and bring home prestige to your Empire!
* Revolutionary simulation of the Industrialization of the World, with a full economic system
* Political system simulating the change from absolute monarchism to the parliamentarian democracy of the modern world
* Let ironclads rule the seas while you develop gatling guns and repeater rifles for your land troops
* Full scenario editor and complete Multiplayer support for up to 32 players
* Developed by the team behind the award winning Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis I and II
Victoria An Empire Under the Sun is scheduled for release November 18, 2003 and will be distributed by Hip Interactive
More articles about Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun