'Battlefield 1942' - Mod Development Tool Available NOW
by Rainier on Oct. 17, 2003 @ 12:26 p.m. PDT
Electronic Arts has released a beta version for the Battlefield 1942 Mod Development Tool. The MDT introduces tools and guides for both the beginning and advanced Battlefield 1942 modder. The MDT is designed to help you make a mod that works with Battlefield 1942. If you are interested in contributing to the development of the MDT please download v.9a and post your comments and suggestions on the open beta forum. Read more for download links ...
Get the BF1942 MDT off Worthplaying (1.5mb)
The Mod Development Toolkit includes:
- GMAX Support (to be added in version 1.0)
- Menu Editor
- Animation Import/Export Tool
- Sound Script Editor
- Standard Mesh Import/Export Tool
- Skeleton & Skin Import/Export Tool
- ... and much more.
- How to edit BF1942 textures
- How to edit BF1942 models
- How to edit BF1942 trees
- How to edit BF1942 weapon animations
- How to create a land vehicle
- How to create a new weapon
- Explaining BF1942 scripting
... and much more.
Related articles, Click here!More articles about Battlefield 1942