Disciples II: Rise of the Elves is a milestone in the Disciples universe. For the first time, Disciples fans will be able to play as the elder Elven race as they struggle to reclaim their forests from the four primary forces in Nevendaar. Driven by an unpredictable god who urges them to battle, the Elves begin a massive march towards their fate.
The Disciples series has sold close to 400,000 copies worldwide and has received countless awards for its graphics, gameplay and unique twist on the fantasy strategy genre. Disciples II: Rise of the Elves will ship to retail stores this fall with an SRP of $29.99.
- A New Playable Race (Elves) With Over 35 New Units
- A New Unique Elven Campaign of 8 Quests
- First Official Massive-Sized Map in Disciples
- New Campaigns and Skirmishes
- Over 20 New Unique Spells and Attacks for the Elven Race
- 8 New Neutral Units and New Bosses
- New Terrain Type, Landmarks, and Artifacts
- Additional Battle Music and Themes for Capitals.
- New Event Types and Modifications to the Map Editor
- Many new Gameplay enhancements