Falcon: OIR is a single or multiplayer air combat simulation set in the Korean peninsula. Take the role of a F-16 or A-10 jet pilot and fight your way through a real-time war in progress. Falcon: OIR’s superb 3D photo realistic, texture-mapped graphics and detailed models of F-16 and A-10 avionics, weapons and threats will provide a truly realistic combat flight simulation experience. The ongoing simulation of a complex air/land/sea battle, called the Campaign Manager, will create all of the tension, chaos and adventure that exist in modern air combat.
‘Falcon: OIR is set to be a big hit’ says Brad Flack, US Director of Sales for Xicat Interactive. ‘Falcon OIR’s predecessor sold hundreds of thousands of units. The new missions, user interface, graphics and aircraft combine to take this award winning Flight Sim to another level.’
Special features will include:
- New graphics features that take advantage of the latest graphic card technology and higher resolution settings
- New missions and scenarios – bomb targets, perform intercept operations, and more
- Brand new flight model for a new aircraft addition – the A10 Warthog
- Newly designed user interface allows custom pilot creation, campaign tracking, stats and more
- Upgraded Physics and flight dynamics on all aircraft
- Low level turbulence makes the A-10 realism intense
- Realistic weapons, systems, radar and ECM modelling
Falcon 4.0 Gold: Operation Infinite Resolve will be available on PC CD-ROM in October 2003. For more information please visit the official product website at http://www.falcon4gold.com.