"With its historical setting and thrilling game play, we have been able to achieve the perfect balance between strategic action and atmosphere," said Robert Pickens, chief executive officer of CDV. "From building railroads to fighting off a horde of settlers, 'No Man's Land' offers a diverse experience that is sure to please even the most jaded real-time strategy veteran."
About "No Man's Land"
Spanning three centuries, "No Man's Land" allows gamers to reshape the history of North America's most exciting era. Lush environments, accurately detailed units and heart pounding battle sequences await all willing to brave the frontiers.
Features for "No Man's Land" include:
- New 3D graphics engine capable of zooming and rotating forested terrains
- Three riveting campaigns with 30 versatile missions
- Six Playable nations: Spaniards, British, woodland and prairie natives, as well as patriots and settlers
- Historical setting in North America from 1600 to 1900
- Technological progress from manned canoes to railroads
- Heroes and elite units: snipers, conjurers, assassins and more
- Six multiplayer modes, from deathmatch to a railroad building competition