Using motion capture technology to incorporate Jet Li’s signature moves, Rise to Honor adds a new level of realism and authenticity into the action genre. Rise to Honor lets gamers simultaneously battle multiple enemies through a multi-faceted fight system. Players will utilize hand-to-hand moves, weapon based attacks and interactive objects to defeat enemies.
Rise to Honor engrosses gamers in the story of Kit Yun (Jet Li) who is the trusted bodyguard of Boss Chiang, the leader of one of Hong Kong’s notorious crime gangs. As Chiang is assassinated, he whispers his dying wish to Kit…to deliver an important message to Chiang’s estranged daughter Michelle in San Francisco. By fulfilling Chiang’s wish, Kit becomes entangled in a web of alliances and hidden agendas that unveil a great struggle between his sense of duty and honor.
- Rise to Honor incorporates signature movements of Jet Li via motion capture technology, delivering an authentic re-creation of Li’s performance.
- Take on enemies with a 360 degrees martial arts fight system that includes combos, attack blocking, counter moves and adrenaline enhanced super strikes.
- Explore and fight through 10 action-packed worlds set in the thriving metropolises of Hong Kong and San Francisco.
- Intuitive contextual actions allow the player to navigate and interact with the environment with cinematic impact.
- Fast-paced, high-energy gunplay scenarios capture the excitement of the action movie genre.
- Dramatic camera angles and cinematic animations enhance special moves.
- Fight choreography provided by widely acclaimed Action Director, Cory Yuen, who has partnered with Li on projects including The One, Kiss of the Dragon, and Lethal Weapon 4.