'Neverend' - Facts & Screens
by Rainier on Oct. 22, 2003 @ 3:00 p.m. PDT
In the world of brave knights and beautiful virgins there roams a lonely creature Agavaen - an ancient fairy with broken wings. Humans are afraid of her and despise her so she found her place among the thieves. It is not a fairy-like life but however... at least she belongs to someplace. Until a day when it all changes. Most of the thieves are gone as well as all the money and the drunk captain decides to turn his anger on her. It has to be mentioned that just before he died, he realised his mistake, but Agavaen stays alone again to step on her uncertain journey for happinnes in the magic world of Neverend.
- Cute and stunning epic story
- Main character advancement and its transformation into a true ancient fairy.
- The possibility to create your own spells using the rune system.
- ATBS (active time battle system) adding dynamics to combat as well as the possibility to use a lot of hits, blows, weapons and special combos.
- Advanced sound engine with the support of 3D sound , EAX 2.0 and EAX 3.0.
- Game engine using full 3D map traveling, combat and complicated pre-rendered scenes in combination with rendered characters and objects.
Related articles, Click here!More articles about Neverend