- Unlock spell recipes one by one in the family Spellbook, and mix individual ingredients to create dozens of original spells.
- Cast Spells to take care of your Sims’ needs, keep up the house and cook meals, meddle with relationships, bring objects to life, or turn your neighbor into a frog.
- Every spell has a unique Backfire, including toad plagues, snakes, and lightning strikes.
- Interact with new Questing NPC’s, and earn the most difficult and powerful spells by performing tasks and solving puzzles.
New Location and Objects
- Travel via the Magic Portal to the all-new Magic Town location where Sims perform magic and duel to earn access to spell ingredients.
- Perform at the Side Show, Spook Show, Magic Dueling Arena, and Magic Trick Table. Tricks and routines include everything from rabbit out of a hat and levitation to summoning ghosts.
- Build custom carnival rides, such as the Fun House and Haunted House.
- Satisfy hunger needs with the Popcorn Maker, Cotton Candy Stand, and the Ghoul-ash Cart.
- Magic items for the home include: the Wand Charger and Charm Maker, Faerie Toy Box, Magic Crystals, and a Dragon Nest that hatches a Pet Dragon.
- Create basic ingredients with new skill objects, including the Bee Hive, Spinning Wheel, Butter Churn, and Nectar Press.
New Cooking and Kitchen Features
- New Vine Plots let Sims grow and harvest grapes and berries in their yard and make and serve nectar.
- New Baker’s Oven lets Sims bake breads, pies, and cakes.
- Revamp your kitchen with an all-new Mediterranean Kitchen Set, featuring a new fridge, sink, stove, dishwasher, and a brand new Tea Set.
- Get your first taste of magic from the MagiCo Traveling Salesman, who brings you the Magic Starter Kit.
- Perform magic with the Side Show Assistant and Snake Charmer. Summon Ghosts and Mummies at the Spook Show.
- Trade, quest, and shop with Gypsy Vendors, the Vampiress, the local Apothecary, and the Faerie Queen.
- New domestic minions help keep your house going. Purchase a Skeleton Closet that houses a maid. Cast spells to turn the Flamingo into a sexy hostess or the Garden Gnome into a gardener.
Over 175 New Items
- New decorator set, including moving paintings, creaking stairs, and twisted trees.
- All-new walls, floors, and roofs.
- Brand new food items and dozens of new character skins.