“Sometimes cute and light, sometimes dark but always intense, La Pucelle: Tactics will be the must-play tactical RPG of 2004 and we’re delighted to be able to work with Mastiff on it” says Sohei Niikawa, Managing Director of Nippon Ichi Inc. Mika Hayashi, Mastiff’s Big Woof, Japan, and producer for La Pucelle: Tactics adds: “Instant, continuous level-ups, items you can combine and enemies willing to come to your side together with a heavily tactical battle system and heartrending story make this a great game.”
La Pucelle: Tactics Features
- Dark Portals and Purification: Brand new to the RPG world, use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies. If pulled off right the effect is like having a super-giant combo.
- damage multiple enemies at once
- stop new enemies from appearing
- strengthen items in real time
- Fast leveling system: Items, characters and skills can increase every round of battle for well earned instant gratification.
- Carry up to 149 items and use them to learn special magic.
- Turn enemies to allies. Bring up to 8 units into battle.
- Seize the high ground! Battlefield terrain will vary in height: attacking down is way better than being attacked from above.
- Attack in formation with your allies - Wave Attack and Simultaneous Attack
- Great balance of difficulty with early stages functioning as a tutorial, characters with real personality, beautiful hand drawn backgrounds
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings
- Winner of a coveted Gold Award from Famitsu, Japan’s leading game magazine.
More articles about La Pucelle: Tactics