This demo version of In Memoriam gives you a frist overview but grants you limited access to the game. Several functionalities have been disabled:
- Save option
- Tool manager (film analyzer, sound analyzer...)
- Mail manager
This demo features a few elements of the first level (out of nine)
One feature is specific to this demo version:
- You need to be connected to the Internet while playing the game.
- In the final version, an Internet connection is compulsory to finish the game, but many parts can be played offline.
Key Features (full game)
- Original concept: a CD-Rom created by a Serial Killer.
- The Serial Killer rules the game and manipulates the player how he wants. Can you out fox him?
- Total immersion, with 40 puzzles to be solved.
- Absorbing and never seen before script: the Serial Killer holds all the cards. You must interact with him to get the clues needed to solve the mystery of Jack Lorski's disappearance.
- Captivating and strong atmosphere taken from the best Thrillers.
- Feel the suspense with high quality sound and visuals.
- A credible and breath taking script
- Inspired by movies such as The Silence of the Lambs and Seven...
- A blend of reality and fiction.
- Based on real facts.
- You will have to visit both real web sites and extremely realistic fake sites, created for the game and integrated into the world wide web.
- Receive More than 40 e-mails, which build the story and are integrated in to the script.
- More than 45 minutes of real movie footage, featuring professional actors, and many sequences created by the Serial Killer.
More articles about In Memoriam