Completely redesigned for next-gen console players, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 gives gamers the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad, and features the trademark realism of the Clancy games, immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state of the art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today's headlines. A voice-activated command system and comprehensive Xbox Live multiplayer capabilities round out the most exciting experience Xbox players will have this year.
"Pre-release excitement has been building for months, and now the time has finally come: this week, the best Xbox and Xbox Live experience for 2003 will be available at retail. From the voice command system to the breathtaking cinematics to the immersive, white-knuckle action, gamers won't find anything more exciting than Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "Realism, intensity, relevance and spectacular gameplay mean this one's going to fly off store shelves - and the awesome multiplayer capabilities will keep gamers hooked."
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox, the first title in the wildly popular series for next-generation consoles, players lead an elite team of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in 14 intense missions against deadly, intelligent foes. When a terrorist plot threatens to tilt the balance of peace between the United States and Saudi Arabia, Team RAINBOW is the only answer. In locations around the world, from Europe to the United States to South America, execute Team RAINBOW's missions with deadly force and precise tactics in order to protect the innocent and ensure peace.
Key Game Features
- Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay
- Groundbreaking Voice Command technology lets you instantly issue over 80 orders to your squad, like "Open and Frag" and "Breach and Clear"
- Team up with 3 friends in link play co-op missions, or go head-to-head on Xbox Live(tm) against 15 opponents in the most action-packed multiplayer experience to date
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay that keeps the excitement flowing
- Movie-quality cinematics that enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox carries an "M" (Mature) rating from the ESRB with a suggested retail price of $49.99. A limited-edition game and headset bundle will also be available at participating locations with a suggested retail price of $69.99.