Paradise Cracked finds the player in a future where the world has suffered from many years of overpopulation and ecological destruction, until the leading scientists created Cyber Brain - a supercomputer that solved all the global problems and turned the overpopulated and polluted Earth into Paradise. You are a young hacker. Once, while in cyberspace you managed to break into a secured area and came across a series of strange data packets. You hurriedly copied these to disk, not even having the time to read their contents. Only a few minutes later you hear a police siren, followed by banging on the door and demands to open up.
- Paradise Cracked with its rich and compelling Sci Fi story is an RPGTactical strategy game that is played out in a vivid, futuristic, 3D isometric world.
- The creation of this Breath-taking adventure was inspired by the great works of William Gibson, Philip K. Dick, and the movies "Blade Runner", "Matrix" and "Ghost in the Shell"
- The advanced 3D graphic engine implements a revolutionary free floating camera that ensures the player will be completely immersed in the Paradise Cracked universe.
- A wide variety of weapons and ammo allows the player several choices as to how they investigate and complete the tasks and missions.
- Hi-Tech special cyber-devices increase a player’s abilities and opportunity to overcome the limitations of the human body.
- A Completely open ended Non-linear mission structure. Actions and choices in a current mission will dictate the order of all upcoming missions. This randomness will keep the game exciting and fresh.
- A realistic physics model with destroyable objects and deformable terrain.