In the Multiplayer demo you will be able to play all modes available in the retail release of Etherlords II. In the demo you must choose between 2 races (Vitals or Chaots) from the 4 races that populate the Etherworld. Each of the races found in the demo is represented by only 2 heroes.
The Combat tutorial is included in the demo and we strongly recommend that players begin with it to ease the learning curve.
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent 3D fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- New multiplayer modes, automated tournament server
- Boats, tunnels and transporters let you explore every corner of the Etherworld
Etherlords II has a SRP of $39.99 and an ESRB rating of TEEN. Developed by Russian-based Nival Interactive, Strategy First published it for the North American market and Hip Interactive will distribute it (www.hipinteractive.com).