In Gladiator Sword of Vengeance™, players step into the armor of Thrax, the premiere gladiator of his time, and quickly learn to master an array of deadly combo attacks and bloody finishing moves in an effort to return Rome to its former glory.
“Gladiator Sword of Vengeance™ delivers some of the most gruesome finishing moves ever seen in a video game,” said Ben Fischbach, Director of Brand for Acclaim. “Combined with rich storytelling, gameplay and graphics, Gladiator Sword of Vengeance will quench any gamer’s thirst for blood.”
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance™ includes:
- Advanced combat system that allows a huge variety of gladiatorial moves and multiple targeting, never-before-seen in traditional 3rd-person action games;
- “Death Blows” – more than 60 graphic and gory killing moves based on authentic gladiatorial data;
- Huge variety of opponents, including powerful nemesis gladiators and terrifying mythical monsters;
- Scripted cameras and dynamic lighting, create a truly cinematic gaming experience;
- Heightened “Gore” element in combat mode, featuring decapitation, fatal wounding, dismemberment and a dynamic “blood spray” system;
- Diverse array of gladiatorial weaponry that expands through gameplay;
- Encounter the forces of ancient mythology and use the power of the Gods to defeat them.
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance™ is currently available for Xbox and the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system, each at suggested retail prices of $49.99. For more information on Gladiator Sword of Vengeance™ please visit www.acclaim.com.