“We are very excited to add I of the Dragon to our 2004 line-up,” says Don McFatridge, President of Strategy First. “Russian players loved the game so we are proud to bring it to the North American market.”
“Working with Strategy First is very exciting for us,” says Petr Petukhov, Managing Director of Primal Software. “Their experience will help us bring I of the Dragon to North American market and satisfy all the fans there who wrote us wanting to play the game as soon as possible.”
Play as one of three possible dragons, each with their own unique abilities. Use spells and brute force to hunt down and destroy the evil creatures that threaten the peaceful Nimoans. Build new towns or destroy them, create mountains or bring them crumbling to the ground. Summon creatures to fight for you or rely on your own powers. Use all means available to help in your quest to unmask the source of evil that plagues the land.
- Three playable dragons are available, each with its own inherent abilities
- Explore the vast lands of Nimoan in 20 playable missions
- More than 60 spells with breathtaking special effects
- Over 40 unique monsters to fight and defeat
- Build towns and help protect them
- Terra morph landscapes: level mountain ranges, create earthquakes, volcanoes and craters
- All models use skeletal animation for realistic animations
- Twelve unique areas representing different landscape types
- Hundreds of landscape items (trees, boulders, buildings, etc)
- Realistic day-night cycle
I of the Dragon will be released in Q2 2004.
More articles about I Of The Dragon