Given the coveted "Editor's Choice" award by PC Gamer, Computer Gaming World, Computer Games Magazine, IGN and GameSpot, "Combat Mission 2" combines turn-based and real-time tactical action. Previously only offered for sale online by publisher Battlefront.com, the special retail version of Computer Gaming World magazine's "2002 Wargame of the Year" and PC Gamer magazine's "2002 Best Turn-based Strategy Game" includes improved in-game environments, new vehicles, uniforms and scenarios.
About "Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa To Berlin" Special Edition
The four year struggle between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union is captured in "Combat Mission 2," as gamers relive the conflict that left Germany in ruin. "Combat Mission 2" includes over 160 combat scenarios from 1941 to the final capitulation in May 1945. A full-featured editor makes battle possibilities endless.
Combining unparalleled game depth and ease of use with a true 3D environment, "Combat Mission 2" offers a true combination of turn-based and real-time strategy to experience the best in WWII tactical warfare gaming.
Features for "Combat Mission 2" include:
- Over 160 of the best-rated scenarios
- More than 300 vehicles, improved for both Allied and Axis forces
- Varied weather conditions, seasons and times of day
- More than 600 types of infantry
- Over 650MB of graphical mods on a special second CD
- Seven different armies, including Germany, U.S.S.R., Italy, Hungary and Poland
- Soldiers speak in their native language
More articles about Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin