- Halo for Windows Dedicated Server support for multiple instances.
- Halo for Windows client support for RCon to (remote console) to dedicated servers.
- Timedemo doesn't check memory usage consumption with every frame rendered (see the Halo PC Technical and Performance FAQ for more information).
- After running timedemo, the last saved checkpoint is not altered anymore.
- Multiple minor bugs fixes to the Halo Auto-Updater application.
- Fixed an issue in keystone.dll that was causing certain configurations to potentially crash when chatting in multiplayer games.
- Fixed minor card specific rendering glitches.
More articles about Halo