Spawn®, based on Todd McFarlane’s best-selling comic book character, is a 3-D action/adventure game, where Spawn is caught between factions in the battle of Good vs. Evil. Players will encounter a variety of enemies through more than 30 interactive and destructible environments, as Spawn struggles to break free of the controlling forces of Heaven and Hell. The game will feature all of Spawn’s distinctive abilities including superhuman strength, hand-to-hand combat techniques, an arsenal of weaponry, Hell Powers, and his living symbiotic costume.
- More than 30 levels of game play to explore across seven environments
- Comic book creator, Todd McFarlane, contributed to the storyline and game play elements
- Stunning graphics and magnificently rendered 3-D environments
- Interactive and destructible environments
- Battle enemies from both Heaven and Hell
I-Ninja is an adrenaline-charged combat action-adventure game featuring rich and expansive environments that are uniquely designed to challenge the games’ protagonist, Ninja, and his special abilities. The game is set in The World, a small, earth-like planet somewhere in the realms of legend that is cohabitated by diverse inhabitants including Ninja Guardians, and Ninja’s Master whom he calls only “Sensei.” The World’s islands have been invaded by Master O-Dor’s evil army of robotic Ranx and all of the cohabitants have been imprisoned except for Ninja. Sensei must rely on his highly arrogant, yet consummate warrior-student to recover the four lost Rage Stones - relics of an ancient, evil power that corrupts anyone who possesses them. Follow Ninja on his journey from island to island as he fights fearsome enemies; overcomes enormous obstacles and mini-bosses to gain new Ninja Belts, recover the Rage Stones, and ultimately face his nemesis on the Moon. In true gravity-defying game play, Ninja can run on walls, "shred" on extreme rails, hover great distances with a "sword copter" spin, throw shurikens, blow darts, and utilize specialized manga-style ninja moves to navigate through each dynamic environment.
- Five principle environments in The World including four very different islands and one moon base
- Ninja’s traversal abilities allow the player to string together multiple moves into distinct combat combinations
- A unique multiple weapon control system provides the ultimate battle experience. Ninja can throw lethal shurikens, cut enemies in half, use a blowgun, and even take over enemy rocket launchers and commandeer enemy robots
- A cast of challenging enemies and ruthless bosses range from foot-soldier Ranx to a menacing 150-foot giant robot
- A rewards system, that with each passing Mission, Ninja is capable of gaining different-colored ‘belts’ which earn him a more impressive arsenal of weapons and abilities
R: Racing Evolution
R: Racing Evolution is an extraordinary action-racing experience featuring authentic licensed cars and daring, real-world tracks. Combining awesome graphical quality and high performance driving physics with a spectacular story line, R: Racing Evolution chronicles the intense competition and deep rivalries found only within the professional racing circuit. New exciting features such as the Interactive Driver AI System and in-game radio communications bring players closer to racing action than ever before!
- Licensed real-world vehicles allow for upgrades and modifications
- 14 tracks from real-world and fantasy locations.
- Multiple racing styles, including GT, Rally, and Drag.
- 5 game modes including Racing Life (Story Mode), Event Challenge, Time Attack, Arcade, and Versus.
- New “Interactive Driver AI System” enhances realistic racing situations
- In-game radio communications – incoming transmissions from crewmembers and rival drivers!
- Reward Point System allows for power-ups and unlocking new cars.
FirstStrike: Grant City Anti-Crime
FirstStrike: Grant City Anti-Crime is a mission-based action/shooter that takes place on the violent streets of Grant City – known to many as the setting for Namco’s renowned title, Dead to Rights™. As a member of Grant City’s elite GAC Squad, the player will be submerged into the crime-fighting world of special weapons and covert tactics. A diverse arsenal of weapons and equipment including night-vision goggles, grenades and door charges are utilized by the player as he silently neutralizes his opponents through stealth maneuvers and “target rich” run-and-gun combat.
- Intuitive game controls such as Wall Mode, evasive rolls and head-tapping
- Diverse arsenal of weapons and equipment, including night-vision goggles, grenades and door charges
- GAC Strike Moves – stealth moves allowing players to silently neutralize opponents
- Blends stealth tactics with “target rich” run-and-gun combat
Trapped inside a mysterious laboratory and unable to remember his past, Derrick Cole discovers his extraordinary powers as he fights for survival against a determined military faction and a legion of seemingly invincible super-human warriors!
Breakdown is a science fiction thriller combining the best elements of shooters and fighters into a comprehensive first-person action/adventure game. Breakdown’s intense storyline is revealed through its high-end, real-time rendered graphics, bringing an unprecedented level of realism to the gameplay experience. The game features fierce hand-to-hand and weapons-based combat, challenging puzzles, surreal dream sequences, advanced A.I. and massive, detailed environments for exploration.
- Unique first-person-view with a hand-to-hand and weapons-based fighting game system
- Unprecedented realism in a first-person view creates the ultimate story driven action gaming experience through a combination of combat, exploration and puzzle solving
- Compelling science fiction storyline delivered through intricate graphic renderings
- Stunning, detailed and immersive 3D environments allow for hours of exploration and discovery
- Includes licensed music soundtrack
kill.switch™ is an innovative military shooter that emphasizes realistic cover tactics and awesome firepower for the ultimate experience in combat gaming. Featuring the unique Offensive Cover System, and utilizing the Blindfire combat mechanic, kill.switch demands the use of unconventional warfare tactics, forcing players to utilize surrounding environments, and quickly adjust on-the-fly through each intense and challenging mission.
- Offensive Cover System - players can offensively engage the enemy from cover, with little risk to themselves
- Blindfire allows the player to launch a frontal assault against the enemy without being exposed to counter-fire
- Enemies react to the player’s actions and, like the player, utilize surrounding environments for cover! Enemies work together in teams and not only seek out and engage the player, but also use team-based tactics and attacks
- Six war-themed missions, spread out over approximately 18 different levels that feature environments from Middle Eastern deserts to an underground submarine base