It is recommended that you close all other applications before you install the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 Demo. Be sure that you check your computer's hard disk space before you begin.
Note: The demo requires approximately 190MB of free hard drive space.
Double-click the TW2004DemoSM.exe file to begin the installation process. Follow the onscreen dialog for installing the demo.
Note: The demo installs into a default directory: C:Program FilesEA SportsTiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 Demo.
To uninstall the demo, click on the Start Button => Programs => EA SPORTS => Tiger 2004 Demo => Uninstall Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 Demo. An alternate way of uninstalling the demo is to click on the Start Button => Control Panel => Add or Remove Programs => Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 Demo.
II. Playing The Demo
Double-click the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 Demo icon on your desktop to launch the demo.
III. Basic Controls
Left Arrow Adjust your aim left
Right Arrow Adjust your aim right
"E" Key Shot Target Camera
Left-Click (on the golfer) Initiate Swing Mode
ESC Skip ball flight - Go to next shot
Note: While in Swing Mode, pull back and push forward to perform a swing (pressing the ESC key while in Swing Mode will cancel a swing). Be sure to use the TCS Analyzer to see how accurately you are striking the ball.
1 Default Swing View
0-9 Various preset cameras
Note: Right-Click and drag on the mouse pans the camera around. Holding the SHIFT key will lock the current camera position and enable you to pan the camera up and down. Pressing "1" will restore the default swing view.
To Select A Different Club, Left-Click on the club icon at the bottom of the screen or use the mouse-wheel
To Select A Different Shot Type, Left-Click on the shot icon at the bottom of the screen
To toggle the Swing Analyzer off, Left-Click the menu icon and left-click Toggle Feedback.
To View The Caddy Book, Left-Click the menu icon and select Caddy Book, Press Close to exit the Caddy Book
To View The Scorecard, Left-Click the menu icon and select Scorecard, Press Close to exit the scorecard
To Exit the Demo, Left-Click the menu icon and select Exit Game, Press Yes to return to the desktop
Note: If you hit into the water, you are given automatic nearest relief with a 1 stroke penalty.
Key Features for 2004:
- All-new EA SPORTS™ Game Face: Build yourself from scratch and take on the pros while improving your skills with each solid performance
- Play Online: Go online for matches and tournaments, track your stats, and climb the leaderboards (In North America only. For more information, see our Membership Agreement.)
- Career Mode: Play multi-round competitions on the top courses and earn sponsorship money to help your golfer
- The Top Players: Play as or against over a dozen top pros, including Tiger Woods, Vijay Singh, Justin Leonard, and new golfers like John Daly and Adam Scott
- The Best Courses: Five new courses have been added to all the old favorites like Pebble Beach Golf Links® and St Andrews Golf Links
- Improve Your Swing: Improved TrueSwing™ technology and three-click swing interfaces provide better ball-striking physics and flight
- New Game Modes: More ways to play, including Best Ball, Skills competitions, and more
More articles about Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004