- Fixed dynamic glow performance for new ATI drivers (if you are experiencing low framerate, go into Setup - More Video and change dynamic glow to off).
- Updated EAX 4.0 sound support.
Single Player fixes
- Force feedback defaults to off (if you are experiencing hiccupping while playing, especially during lightsaber battles, go into Controls - Mouse/Joystick and set force feedback to "No").
- Note: Gravis gamepad users should turn force feedback to off.
- Gravis drivers aren’t compatible with Jedi Academy and will cause the game to crash.
- Patch will work around manufacturing defect which causes single player not to run.
- Resetting defaults in game will no longer reset your skill level.
- Fixed bug allowing player to select a force power that had already been maxed out.
- Fixed animation issue if enemies force push you while executing a special move.
- Ragdoll fixes.
- Fixed bug causing Internet servers to time out too early on master server list.
- Fixed bug causing various movement sounds not to play consistently (footsteps, rolling, etc.).
- Fixed bug regarding turning off of second saber.
- Fixed bug preventing camera shake if hit by explosive.
- Fixed roll animation.
- Fixed exploit allowing for illegal character models.
- Fixed bug allowing rocket launcher lock-on after death.
- Various exploit fixes.
Please note: Server admins must update their servers to the new 1.01 code. This may take a few days and 1.01 multiplayer games may be scarce until all servers upgrade to 1.01.