"With Crash Nitro Kart, our development team has created new gameplay dynamics, while maintaining the quality and innovation that has made this $700 million franchise* a huge success," said Luc Vanhal, President & COO, North America, Vivendi Universal Games. "The new Crash title introduces team play to the kart racing genre, along with injecting more strategy into the Adventure Mode, providing gamers with a truly invigorating racing experience."
In Crash Nitro Kart, the irrepressible marsupial is kidnapped by the ruthless Emperor Velo and forced to race in his galactic coliseum. Crash must race his way to victory in order to save the Earth from destruction. This won't be an easy task, as Crash must compete against foes, both new and old, before a final showdown with Velo himself.
- Speed over 18 incredible, high-speed raceways throughout four unique worlds including jungles, volcanoes, futuristic cities, space stations and more
- Multiple modes of intense multi-player action allows up to four gamers to race against each other
- Arena Editor function lets gamers create fully customized Battle Arenas for action-packed multi-player battle
- Awesome single player action over Adventure, Arcade and Time Trial modes offer hours of rousing game play
- Devastating weapons including Homing Missiles, Mines, Tornados and more allow gamers to turn enemies into dust
- Play as virtually any character in the Crash universe
- Transforming karts that adapt to their environment
Rated "E" for Everyone, Crash Nitro Kart is currently available on PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube for a suggested retail price of $49.99; and on the Game Boy Advance for a suggested retail price of $29.99. For sales and ordering information, customers can visit www.vugames.com.
More articles about Crash Nitro Kart