Developed by Ubisoft's Montreal Studios, Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu stays true to the Batman franchise with intense action-packed gameplay and challenging villains. Beyond madness, beyond evil, Sin Tzu is an enemy unlike Batman has ever battled. He is a master in the deadly art of war, driven by a single desire: to conquer. Scouring the world in search of only the worthiest adversaries, Sin Tzu has descended upon Gotham City and marshaled the infamous villains Bane, Clayface and Scarecrow into a superior fighting force against the Caped Crusader. In turn, Batman has called upon his allies Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl to join the fray.
To survive Sin Tzu's cold and calculated assault, Batman must not only match wits against this warrior's fearsome military mind, but also unleash the most furious attacks in his crime-fighting arsenal. For Gotham City is a battleground...
Game Features :
- Four Supervillains: Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface and Scarecrow - each making their first ever videogame appearances - and the formidable Sin Tzu.
- Two-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Go at it alone as Batman or recruit backup. Invite a friend into the battle as Nightwing, Robin or Batgirl in 2-player cooperative fighting mode.
- 35 Batman Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and dazzling combos.
- 12 Levels: Battle your way through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more.
- Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing or Batgirl in single-player mode: Each character features unique fighting moves.
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu has an ESRB rating of "T" for Teen and will have a suggested retail price of $29.99 for the Game Boy Advance and $39.99 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube.
More articles about Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu