It has been three years since the last YOU DON'T KNOW JACK CD-ROM release and the new version, along with its pirate-y veneer, offers hundreds of all-new golden nugget trivia questions. With questions such as "State Motto or Chuck Norris Movie?" and "Pink Pachyderm: Children's Toy or Sex Toy?" up to three players can compete head-to-head for hours and hours of multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, DisOrDatT, Gibberish QuestionR, and Jack AttackR challenges.
What Treasures Does YDKJ 6: The Lost Gold Hold?
- Over 300 all new golden trivia nuggets!
- More question types than you can shake a prosthetic hook-hand at!
- 1, 2 or 3 players! Like most things it's more fun with a "buddy." But we understand if you need to be alone.
- Hours and hours of hot game play action! That's more time than you've spent doing anything! Ever!
- Easy to install, easy to play! (So your dumb self won't be humiliated 'til the game actually starts.)
- If ever there were a game that could salve the world's wounds, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6: The Lost Gold is it!
- Jewel-case and tri-fold insert included FREE OF CHARGE!
The game is easy to install and easy to play and is compatible with Microsoft Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME or Windows
XP. To play YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6 on a Windows PC, you must have:
- 500 MHz processor or faster (1 GHz or faster recommended)
- 128 MB RAM
- 150 MB of free hard disk space
- 2x (or faster) CD-ROM drive
- Video display capable of at least 640x480 resolution with 256 colors
- Sound Blaster 16 or compatible 16-bit multimedia sound card
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6 is currently not compatible with the Macintosh operating system.
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6: THE LOST GOLD is available ONLY at www.jellyvision.com or www.ydkj.com at a cost of $19.95