Lock On is the only modern day flight simulation game to combine high fidelity with a broad choice of aircraft. The game is filled with action-packed missions, realistic flight modeling and flexible game options that provide unlimited game play action to both beginner and veteran flight simulation fans. The game's blend of high-powered aircraft and various fighting styles combine for the most realistic flight sim featuring today's most advanced military aircraft.
About Lock On: Modern Air Combat:
Lock On allows players to fly eight different combat jets in a conflict over the Black Sea region. The Crimean peninsula and western Caucus Mountains are the setting for a hypothetical, present-day air conflict. Available to the player are ground attack and air superiority fighters, including the American-made A-10 "tank killer," the Russian Su-27 and the German MiG-29A.
Lock On: Modern Air Combat Features:
- Eight flyable modern jets, including 3 from NATO (A-10A Thunderbolt II, F-15C Eagle, and German MiG-29 Fulcrum A) and 5 Russian jets (Su-27 Flanker B, Su-25, Su-33 Flanker D, MiG-29 Fulcrum C, and MiG-29 Fulcrum A).
- 20 single missions, four campaigns and 10 multiplayer missions, each with its own background and story.
- Options for action-oriented gameplay, such as the Fast Battle Planner, simplified radar, and scalable AI.
- Accurate flight dynamics, high-fidelity weapon systems, and realistic radio communications.
- Stunning 3D terrain and spectacular lighting effects.
- Realism and difficulty levels for both the beginner and expert pilot.
- 10 multiplayer missions for head-to-head or cooperative multiplayer action.
- Engaging campaigns and powerful mission builder.
- Single or multiplayer with 1-8 players and up to 32 on LAN.