"Silent Storm: Sentinels" employs and further improves the best advantages of the original game offering you the new edge of turn-based gameplay. The story of the add-on takes place in the first years after the war. "Thor's Hammer" revives from ashes and gets ready to pose a new threat to humanity, while veteran operatives join their efforts and establish a secret mercenary organization to counter "Hammer's" hidden agenda. These people call themselves "Sentinels"…
Aside from the grasping story, the game features covert action in desert environments, desolated mines, and industrial vaults. Governments do not support "Sentinels" so they have to buy weapons and equipment taking risks at their own.
- new weapons, including postwar developments
- weapon reliability factor - breakdowns and jams
- new mission objectives, such as "infiltration", "demolition" and "murder"
- improved AI - enemy operates with more efficiency and caution
- new mercenaries in addition to the original characters
- gameplay complexity adjustment
More articles about Silent Storm: Sentinels