Legends of Aranna will also introduce new spells and special over-the-top spell effects to combat fierce new creatures such as Clockwork Beasts and Doppelgangers. Those not content to play a standard farm girl or farm boy will be able to choose a new half-giant player character; and even use spells to transform into a wolf, lava monster or troll. Players will be able to collect rare and powerful treasures, including new consistent styles of armor sets and collectables. Also available is a new pack animal that will defend the player's treasure to the death.
Players return to the world of Aranna and start an all-new adventure in the Dungeon Siege expansion pack, an addition to the popular Dungeon Siege PC title. Players are drawn outside the original Kingdom of Ehb into the wilds of Aranna to solve an ancient mystery.
The adventure reveals the origins, lives and eventual downfall of the ancient Utraean civilization. Building on the critically acclaimed gameplay found in Dungeon Siege, the expansion pack features a new part of the world to explore, fantastic creatures to battle, treasures to loot, mysteries to unlock, weapons to wield, armor for protection and unique items sets.
- All-new campaign. Journey through nine spectacular areas, including an all-new jungle region, as you unravel the rich history and mystery of the world of Aranna.
- Additional spells. Mages wield dozens of new magic spells including Diminution, Animal Rage, Zorkon's Bonecrusher, and the Orb of Fire.
- Half-giant player character. Standing over nine feet tall, the new half-giant player character towers above the rest of the characters and attacks with a primal ferocity.
- Even more intense battles. As you adventure through Aranna, you'll encounter previously unseen creatures to battle, including the reptilian Zaurask and the catlike Hassat.
- Cooler treasures. Discover rare and powerful treasure sets among the spoils of battle that, when combined, grant the owner new and wondrous abilities.
- New pack animal. This pack animal fights back, defending the player's treasure to the death if necessary.
More articles about Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna