'Brisk' - Screens
by Rainier on Nov. 29, 2003 @ 2:30 a.m. PST
High-speed race set in futuristic moody environments. A player will collect different items during race and he will be able to use the collected weapons to stop opponents. Cars used in the game are a tuned version of characteristic cars from motorization history. (Special shields and utilities are added.) Many tracks guided through futuristic industrialized towns and tunnels providing full-strain amusement for many hours. High speed, sharp turnings and crazy pursuits. You have this all the time. High speed and quick feedback are more important then gun-wielding.
- A racing-game that demand quick thinking and tough decisions,
- Six tough, unique and characteristic cars from motorization history,
- Many game modes, both single and multiplayer,
- LAN play with split-screen functionality,
- Advanced graphic visualization,
- Very advance particle system for dust, small stones, etc.,
- Damage visible by car deformation, dirt and dust visible on cars,
- Option to tune up car parameters.
Related articles, Click here!