"Cartoon Network Speedway integrates your favorite Cartoon Network characters with incredibly fun game play," said Ken Gold, Vice President of Marketing at Majesco. "This is a title that fans of all ages will appreciate."
"Cartoon Network Speedway marks the first time our characters have appeared in a kart racing game, and players will really enjoy the gear-grinding action as they put the pedal to the metal with their favorite Cartoon Network characters," said Chelsea Reeves, Sr. Manager for Cartoon Network Enterprises, Interactive.
Cartoon Network Speedway features 12 unique courses themed to the specific Cartoon Network properties. Speed boosts, obstacles, jumps, drop offs and slippery surfaces make each track a challenge to navigate. In addition, players must perform impressive stunts and maneuvers to win the highest popularity rating from the audience. Your character's rating determines the amount of hidden surprises you can unlock.
Cartoon Network Speedway also offers the following key features:
- Play as 12 characters from your favorite shows, including Courage the Cowardly Dog; Cow and Chicken; Ed, Edd n Eddy; Johnny Bravo and Sheep in the Big City.
- Unique "Star Ratings" system rewards skilled drivers with points when they "wow" the audience with stunts, power slides and shortcuts.
- 15 power-ups add strategy to fast-paced races: portable holes, disposable shields, wiener missiles, magnetizors, rocket fuel, pork butts, custard pie mines, lightning wheels and more.
- Pick up a sidekick character unique to your Cartoon Network star to earn a speed increase, invulnerability and double Star Rating awards.
- Unlockable characters, championships, power-ups and tracks extend replay value.
- Two-player game play with Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable.
- Three different game play modes: Quick Race, Championship and Challenge.
Additional information on Cartoon Network Speedway and other Majesco titles can be obtained by visiting their official website at www.majescogames.com.