The next generation of side-scrolling action combat games. In one word: Explosive. BlowOut is a pick-up-and-play, run and gun, side-scrolling action combat game that uses 3D character models to set itself apart. BlowOut mixes intense shooter action with manic gameplay where players are immersed into a dark and threatening environment where it’s either kill or be killed. The aliens in BlowOut are original creations from acclaimed artist Yasushi Nirasawa, who is best known for designing demonic creatures for top video games, including Soul Caliber™ , Deep Fear™ and Enemy Zero™ and has worked on character designs in top movies such as Final Fantasy™ and Men in Black™. BlowOut also includes a unique level editor where players are able to alter existing levels to enhance gameplay or create totally new scenarios.
- Over 18 levels with an increasing degree of difficulty
- Blast through walls, ceilings and floors to discover secrets and power-ups
- Choose from a variety of futuristic armaments: 7.68mm General Electric Minigun, 75lb. Industrial ChainSaw, 20mm Pump-Action Shotgun, 8-meter Flamethrower, Plasma Rifle, Machine Gun, 8'' NailGun and more
- Utilize Slave Drones to inflict damage or absorb incoming fire
- 360 degree range of firing motion
- From Spider bugs to Roaches, evade 14 different types of enemies designed exclusively by acclaimed artist Yasushi Nirasawa.
- Collect “Modifiers” to power-up your weapons. Increase the level of efficiency, diversity and damage or enhance your physical attributes: Health, Speed, Invisibility, etc.
- Easily create, edit and distribute your own levels with the built-in level editor (console and PC versions)
More articles about Blowout