"We worked with Made by KIDDIES on Air Raid so we're delighted to have signed another of their great titles," says Don McFatridge, President of Strategy First. "Alien Blast is an exciting arcade title that will blend nicely into our 2004 line-up."
In this first-person arcade shoot'em-up, you must gather up all your courage to defend yourself and defeat the alien horde. Alien Blast - The Encounter is an exciting sci-fi action combat game for everyone.
"Alien Blast is one chilling and addictive playable game whether you're a fan of the sci-fi or just an arcade fan in general. If you are into slashing and hacking aliens, this game will keep you busy and is well worth picking up." says Christopher Lee, Executive Producer for Made By KIDDIES, Inc.
Your mission is to defend allied planets against the alien raid. Far from the reaches of your solar system, you are alone on an assignment to battle the alien horde. As a member of the allied forces, everyone is relying on you. Most of your forces have been destroyed, and this will be your most difficult mission yet. It's up to you to defend the planet against the Alien onslaught.
- Ground and air defensive battle stations
- Highly detailed 3D graphics providing an incredibly realistic environment
- Supports Single and Multi-player options
- Sophisticated sci-fi weapons with power-ups
- Boss challenge levels
- 45 progressive missions with sophisticated enemy AI.
- Realistic battle sounds effects
- Intuitive gameplay and intuitive controls
- Weather effects
Alien Blast – The Encounter will ship to stores in Q1 2004 with a SRP of $19.99 USD.
More articles about Alien Blast: The Encounter