The patch fixes for the following problems:
- On some Huge maps (Sirian's Crossing in particular), setting a very long movement path that criss-crossed back and forth across the map could cause a crash.
- Under certain circumstances, Hotseat games would lock up upon completion
- Campaign progress was being saved incorrectly during multiplayer Campaign battles (usually but not always after a game was reloaded)
- Movement spells were having no effect on waypointed groups when they arrived in their target cities.
- Setting a side to random could result in remote players starting with a razed capital in multiplayer (on very slow connections only)
- Groups could sometimes become invisible in multiplayer after leaving a city.
- The Scouting skill was behaving incorrectly for seeing into ruins.
- Very occasionally when a group of mercenaries joined a crowded city, some of the mercenaries would not appear (though they would still take your gold)
More articles about Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria