- Psi Powers - The first and only action/stealth game to integrate weapons combat with extensive and unique Psi mind powers including:
- Telekinesis - The ability to lift people and objects and hold, move or throw them in any direction.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to launch a wall of fire that ignites everything in its path.
- Mind Control - The ability to take control of enemy bodies.
- Remote Viewing - The ability to go "out-of-body" to see through doors to plan your "attack" and/or get information you would not be able to get in physical form.
- Mind Drain - The ability to drain Psi power from enemies, which results in death to the victim.
- Aura View - The ability to "see" elements that are not visible in the real world.
- Action and Stealth Combination - Intense, fast-paced action with strategic stealth elements. The emphasis is on action, with elements of stealth.
- Traditional Weapons - In addition to Psi mind control powers, traditional weapons, such as handguns and automatic weaponry, still play a major role in gameplay and combined with the Psi powers create an extraordinary and powerful gameplay dynamic.
- Intense Storyline - An engaging and compelling storyline reveals the mystery of Nick's identity and the origin of his Psi powers while infiltrating the compounds of "The Movement," a powerful psychic terrorist organization.
- Multiple Levels and Compounds - Seven huge and immersive levels within four distinct compounds spread throughout the world.
- Deep AI - Adaptive artificial intelligence makes enemies extremely aware of the player's actions and delivers more intense, realistic fighting.
- Multiple Methods for Solving Missions - The non-linear design allows the gamer to conquer the mission in multiple ways, allowing for endless replay value.
More articles about Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy