Update of Object Battle.Net and Bug Fixing (version 1.26)
- The bug whereby the introduction text of each chapter cannot be displayed has been fixed.
- The bug that makes computers crash when players talk to sages has been fixed.
- The bug concerning the text display has been fixed.
- The frequency of the occurrence of Heaven King Tally has been changed.
- The bug whereby players can make null equipment has been fixed.
- The bug whereby assassins will still be attacked after they use the skill to make them invisible has been fixed.
- The bug whereby musclemen cannot attack the enemy who is stunned by the skill Roaring has been fixed.
- The authorization of the Demo players has been changed. Demo players now cannot log on with a character higher than level 5.
Version 1.22 (Aug 8, 2003)
- Client’s version will be determined first. Only those with the newest client (version 1.22) can enter the Battle.net.
Version 1.21 (July 1, 2003)
- The bug whereby using the skill Swords-around-your-body will make the server crash has been fixed.
Version 1.16-1.20 (June 24, 2003)
These bugs are found both in Single-player and Multiplayer mode:
- The bug whereby some NPCs will sometimes disappear when a player enters the game has been fixed.
- The bug which results in some problems with the music has been fixed.
- The bug whereby demo players can obtain more attribute points by abnormal means has been fixed. Those points will be deducted when players log on
- The bug concerning the items in stack has been fixed.
These bugs are all found only in Single-player mode:
- The bug whereby your teammates will sometimes disappear after you switch to another scene when the game pauses automatically once you encounter an
enemy has been fixed.
- The bug whereby the duration time of passive skills still continues to run even if the player suspends the game has been fixed.
- The bug whereby your teammates will become NPCs after they are killed by traps in the tomb of the First Emperor has been fixed.
- The bug which may result in a computer crash when there are too many players going across the narrow bridge to the Peach Garden has been fixed.
- The bug whereby items in the grocery and blacksmith’s shop don’t renew has been fixed.
- The bug which results in a computer crash after you complete a certain quest has been fixed (version 1.17).
- The bug whereby players can obtain extra gold after they find a wooden sword for Liu Bang’s son has been fixed.
- The bug whereby players will appear at different positions when they come to Zhaocun Village from the Peach Garden has been fixed.
- The bug whereby the quest summary cannot be displayed completely has been fixed.
- The bug that results in a flash of the screen when characters leave some scenes has been fixed.
- The bug whereby the abnormal status of the character will not disappear after his/her party gets out of the cave in Hengshan Village has been fixed.
- The bug whereby there is no exit after players enter a random scene and save the game has been fixed.
- The bug whereby some dialogues are too fast and players cannot recognize them has been fixed.
- The bug whereby the quest report is not recorded although players complete the quest concerning Ah Lan has been fixed.
More articles about Prince of Qin