Fame Academy for Sony PlayStation2 is a dance game that allows players to participate in the Fame Academy. You can play as one of the ten candidates in the academy. Dance to top music hits, using either a dance mat or PlayStation pad, in locations styled on the television show! Choose between single player mode, where you can progress through seven levels by eliminating other Fame Academy candidates, or multiplayer mode, in which you can compete against your friends.
The PC CD-ROM version of Fame Academy is a life and concert simulation game where you manage the winner of the Fame Academy TV show. Progress from wannabe to international superstar over nine spectacular levels. Choose the way your star looks, and then guide them through their career, learning new skills and making the best choices that will take them to super stardom!
PC CD-ROM Features:
- 9 levels
- 1 4 different concert missions each based in spectacular locations including the famous Woodstock revival festival and Las Vegas
- Produce concerts by setting up dance steps, music and lighting effects
- Up to 20 show business professionals on hand to teach your star new skills
- Customisable stars looks - 40 head shapes, 120 hair styles and 270 clothing items and accessories
- 14 chart busting tunes & pop classics
- More than 80 dance steps
- 50 light effects in 3D
Both games will feature tracks from: Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Christina Milian, Texas, Ce Ce Peniston, Donna Summer, Ms Dynamite, One T, Elton John, Daniel Bedingfield, Lionel Richie, Cunnie Williams, Oliver Cheatham and Havana Delirio.
More articles about Fame Academy