Max Payne is the stylish, urban, revenge-driven story of a fugitive cop with nothing to lose. Based in New York City's grimy underground, Max Payne is a fully realized rendition of the best-selling PC and console hit which sold over 4 million units, combining narrative-driven, cinematic gameplay with the latest in handheld videogame technology to deliver what promises to be the most intense Game Boy Advance experience this year.
Max Payne's signature action-packed gameplay is now even more accessible on the Game Boy Advance. Max can choose from over 8 weapons as he fights his way through more than 10 levels filled with some of New York City's most sinister inhabitants. By utilizing Bullet Time, players can gain an edge over their enemies with Max Payne's slow motion gunplay technique. Max Payne's classic graphic novel scenes return to tell this twisted story of deception and despair.
- The worldwide megahit, Max Payne, is unleashed on the Game Boy Advance. This is a fully realized rendition of the #1 PC and console hit.
- The signature fast and furious gameplay is now even more accessible. Play anywhere!
- The classic graphic novel screens of the PC version of Max Payne return to drive this twisted story of deception and despair.
- Bullet time action - use slow motion techniques to bring down Max's many enemies.
- Fully voiced in-game narrative with over 30 minutes of spoken dialogue!
- 12 levels to fight through, filled with sinister inhabitants of New York City's criminal underworld.
- Choose from over 10 weapons, from Dual Handguns to Grenade Launchers.
- Max Payne for the Game Boy Advance is rated M for Mature.
More articles about Max Payne