This Alpha 1 release of Elemental contains approximately 5% of the Elemental experience. It contains 12 of our monsters, over 40 new weapons, 4 new skills, an underground catacombs area, our roman colosseum, and some suprises along the way. The original Dungeon Siege engine has been transformed into a brand new game system, featuring all new User Interfaces, Experience Systems, Combat Systems, Monster AI, Skill Systems, brand new art content, and many behind the scene changes.
- Legends of Aranna support
- Removed human and mantis as playable characters, they were never meant to be in R1 and caused large bugs.
- Rollovers for health and mana in the UI.
- Escape key from technique tree.
- Item rollovers hide when the inventory dialog is closed.
- Fixed no death at 0 HP bug.
- Fixed a map issue where some objects never loaded.
- Fixed camera position to be higher.
- Fixed bug with anakim-wielded axe having no stats.
- Fixed kill count to include skill-based kills.
- Fixed item drop randomness.
- Fixed rainfall not awarding experience points.
- Fixed rainfall regeneration stacking.
- Fixed breaking containers and walls.
- Fixed weapon damage by half-tiger.
- Fixed way too many skill points experience calculation.
Elemental requires the full version of Dungeon Siege to play.