Building off the success of Ubisoft's top-selling CSI: Crime Scene Investigation PC game, CSI: Dark Motives is a first-person adventure game that will test players' nerves and intellect as they examine crime scenes, question witnesses and analyze evidence utilizing the latest in forensic equipment. The new CSI PC game features a number of gameplay improvements including in-depth evidence examination, scalable difficulty and more interactive lab functionality. CSI: Dark Motives will once again feature the likenesses and voices of the entire CSI cast.
"The popularity of the first CSI: Crime Scene Investigation game proves that the CSI license translates well to video games," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft Entertainment. "With CSI: Dark Motives, offering both CSI fans and dedicated gamers a unique gaming experience based on the same fundamentals that have made the CBS show a number one hit."
CSI: Dark Motives features include:
- Brand-New Cases: Five new cases to solve that are longer and more in depth than in the original game.
- CSI Authenticity: Includes the likenesses and voice talents of the entire CSI cast, as well as the show's locations, music, writing, scientific validity and visual style.
- Detailed Forensic Equipment: Field evidence can be analyzed using a full set of forensic tools, such as fingerprint dusters, UV Lights, luminol, DNA sequencer and comparison microscope.
- Personalized Play: Customizable options allow players to easily adjust the gameplay to suit their desired level of difficulty.
- Bonus Commentary: Unlockable bonus content with pre-production sketches, "behind the scenes" footage and unusual trivia.