Future Tactics: The Uprising features:
- 18 stylized and high-polygon characters interacting in rich, full 3D environments
- Unique, number-free turn-based tactical combat system designed to keep players immersed in the action, not the stats
- 19 action-packed, highly intense levels waiting to be conquered
- Massively deformable terrain. Landscape can be permanently destroyed, leaving behind craters and canyons.
- Compelling storyline told through fully animated and voiced cut scenes
- Two-player customizable battle mode lets gamers tweak handicaps, power-ups and victory conditions
- Experience point system allows custom building of team members, allocating upgrades as players see fit
- Boot Camp tutorial mode allows novice players to learn good tactics right away
Scheduled for release in March 2004, Future Tactics: The Uprising will be available for the PlayStation®2 with a MSRP of $9.99.